LAMP (an acronym for Linux + Apache WEB Server + MySQL Server + PHP’s initials) refers to Apache and mySQL on Linux with PHP support for short.
With our ready-made applications, you can install and run all scripts and applications that require PHP and MYSQL.
How do I install Script Files?
- Through the WinSCP Program, connect to your server with your root user using the SCP protocol
- Log in to the /var/www/ html folder.
- Upload the files of the script / software you want to upload here.
How can I manage the MySQL database?
- First run this command on the ssh screen so that phpMyAdmin access is opened to the outside
sed -i -e ‘s/#Require all granted/Require all granted/g’ /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyAdmin.conf && service httpd restart
- Log in to http://ipadress/phpmyadmin
- Type in your username in root, in Password, your server in /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword.
- On the incoming page, click “Databases” tab.
- In the Database Name section, select your database name and in the Collation section select your Character Set (usually utf8-english)
- To create a user later, click your database name in the left menu.
- Click on the “Privileges” tab.
- Click on Add user section
- In the Username section, specify the user name.
- Specify a password in the Password section (it is recommended to generate an automatic password by clicking the generate button).
- Check the Check all section near the Global Privileges section and click the Go button at the bottom of the page.
- As a first step when you are connected to the server, run the “mysql_secure_installation” command and update your MySQL root password.
- Enter the current password in the /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword file