MyBulletinBoard (MyBB) is a free forum system written in PHP that can be developed with add-ons used with the MySQL database.
MyBB consists of a system that is completely manageable. You can do many operations simply by means of codes. You can easily find all the tools you want to manage, and you can play on them.
The theme, color, font can be changed with a few clicks. MyBB theme change, css, font etc. It is a system made for you to do your work easily. Themes, colors, fonts and pages are based on explanatory attributes for the user.
With the simplicity of MyBB, advanced systems have been able to scope and features sorted according to your preference. Many features like advanced system, powerful user administration, full admin control panel and much more standard downloadable features are included in MyBB package.
How do I install Theme & Module?
- Through the WinSCP Program, connect to your server with your root user using the SCP protocol
- Log in to the /var/www/ html folder.
- Upload the Module or Template you want to upload into the relevant folder.
How can I manage the MySQL database?
- First run this command on the ssh screen so that phpMyAdmin access is opened to the outside
sed -i -e ‘s/#Require all granted/Require all granted/g’ /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyAdmin.conf && service httpd restart
- Log in to http://ipadress/phpmyadmin
- Type in your username in root, in Password, your server in /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword.
- Select MyBB Databases on incoming page
- You can do the SQL operations that you want to do here.
- As a first step when you are connected to the server, run the “mysql_secure_installation” command and update your MySQL root password.
- Enter the current password in the /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword file