Seo Panel is an open source SEO management software that shows you an automated demo chart that simplifies SEO metrics in multiple websites.
How do I install Theme & Module?
- Through the WinSCP Program, connect to your server with your root user using the SCP protocol
- Log in to the /var/www/ html folder.
- Upload the Module or Template you want to upload into the relevant folder.
How can I manage the MySQL database?
- First run this command on the ssh screen so that phpMyAdmin access is opened to the outside
sed -i -e ‘s/#Require all granted/Require all granted/g’ /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyAdmin.conf && service httpd restart
- Log in to http://ipadress/phpmyadmin
- Type in your username in root, in Password, your server in /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword.
- Select SeoPanel Databases on incoming page
- You can do the SQL operations that you want to do here.
- As a first step when you are connected to the server, run the “mysql_secure_installation” command and update your MySQL root password.
- Enter the current password in the /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword file