WordPress is one of the most used blog systems in the world, is open source and distributed free of charge. Using WordPress, you can quickly setup your own server, publish your site, and start blogging by adding content to your site.
Because WordPress is open source software, it is open to everyone who contributes anywhere in the world to contribute; It is called “created by and for the community,” which means it is being developed and supported by the community and the community. It is becoming more and more convenient and robust system every day.
How do I install themes and modules?
- Through the WinSCP Program, connect to your server with your root user using the SCP protocol
- Log in to the / var / www / html folder.
- Upload the Module or Template you want to upload into the relevant folder.
How can I manage the MySQL database?
- First run this command on the ssh screen so that phpMyAdmin access is opened to the outside
sed -i -e ‘s/#Require all granted/Require all granted/g’ /etc/httpd/conf.d/phpMyAdmin.conf && service httpd restart
- Log in to http://ipaddress/phpmyadmin
- Type in your username in root, in Password, your server in /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword
- Select WordPress Database on incoming page
- You can do the SQL operations that you want to do here.
- As a first step when you are connected to the server, run the “mysql_secure_installation” command and update your MySQL root password.
- Enter the current password in the /var/www/html/mysqlDefaultPassword file